?>/script>'; } ?> can anyone help me with awus036h card wont load web pages **solved** Widgets Magazine

Autor Tema: can anyone help me with awus036h card wont load web pages **solved**  (Leído 2194 veces)

highrollaaka

• Visitante
hi i am useing wifislax4.4 beta21 i use the awus036h card and works fine for reaver but wont load web pages i have serched about and cant find a fix windows7 it works fine is ther a way of useing that driver with wifislax or do you no of a patch it fix this problem can anyone help me understand this problem i have had this card for 3 mounths noiw and its perfect for wifislax utilities but not work with firefox/chrome

thanks
« Última modificación: 05-05-2013, 17:06 (Domingo) por highrollaaka »

highrollaaka

• Visitante
Re: can anyone help me with awus036h card wont load web pages
« Respuesta #1 en: 05-05-2013, 17:05 (Domingo) »
solved i used goyscript thats what i used to crack my networked after if i run the script and select the network i just cracked and select to conect it conects first time and i am able to serf web pages without a problem i dont no how this script works but i think its a one of the best scripts in the distro i would like to no how it works and wich driver it uses anyway thanks goyscript writers

;)