?>/script>'; } ?> (process:3968): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library. !!help!!!! Widgets Magazine

Autor Tema: (process:3968): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library. !!help!!!!  (Leído 2205 veces)

highrollaaka

• Visitante
i keep geting this error after installing it to hdd i changed language to english followed this forum instruction for hdd install went to loacal in main menu swaped to en-us wen i try to use terminal for updated or download i get this error (process:3968): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.
i want to get english firefox but loades new module but i thick this error is the problem ????

Chumpy

• Visitante
Give us more details. You are using Wifislax 4.3? Have you tried to do it in live mode (liveUSB or LiveCD)? Maybe you can check it in live mode both in English and Spanish to discard other bugs.

highrollaaka

• Visitante
yer it dose the same in live mode and it is wifislax4.3 its done from this from the start allways fails i fixed the fail to update today it works but still at the end fails to reconize gtk-theme and dissplays fallback fire fox is spanish and in update menu says outher languages but still never changes is ther a way to remove firefox then install firefox in english as i did remove it but after reinstall would not work and chrome stoped working had to reinstall and start again

this is killa lol